Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
It's Father's Day again,but I'll never top last year's gift. My son Evan was born on Father's Day last year. What a special gift for Daddy! So every year on Father's Day I'll think about my son and how he is growing up so fast. Evan has been a Daddy's boy since day one. How fitting for a Father's Day baby. As soon as Daddy walks in the door when he comes home from work he better pick up Evan or he will cry until he does. Daddy is his hero. He barely says Mama, but he talks about Dada all day long. Since I have another son who is a Mama's boy, I don't mind having one be a Daddy's boy. It's really something special. I asked my husband if he was glad I didn't get him the same thing as last year. Ha! As much as we love little Evan, I think having another baby again already would be a little bit too much for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment