Monday, June 16, 2008
Bizarro World
I'm pretty sure I've entered some sort of bizarro world. My 4 year old son, Tyler has started to put himself down for naps! All of a sudden, I'll think, "Where did Tyler go?" Then I'll find him curled up in his bed with his blanket (or what's left of it). How did this happen? What did I do to deserve such a wonderful phenomenon? He used to cry and whine when I suggested a nap. It was torture everyday! Then we finally gave up on them and just decided he should go to bed earlier instead. But now, he has decided he would like to go back to taking naps all on his own. It's a wonderful thing! Although, it could be a bizarro world I've stumbled into where nothing is really as it seems right? Oh wait, no, Evan is still sleeping very poorly. I guess it's not a bizarro backwards world. It's a blessing from God! Praise Him! Praise Him! (insert halleuiah chorus here)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment